This was copied from https://teddit.namazso.eu/r/Piracy/wiki/megathread/tools. The source was quite messy so I cleaned it up for easier editing and viewing.
- Guided instructions available on /w/piracy/guides
- Cached links are available to allow you to view the page without needing to sign in.
- Many of these tools will trigger your browser, Windows Defender, and personal antivirus. These are false positives.
|Tool name||Version||URL||Cached Link||Windows 7||Windows 8 / 8.1||Win 10/LTSB/LTSC||Office||Description|
|MAS||1.5||Github page - Latest releases (If you have to ask for the zip password... Try more observation)||Wayback Machine||✓||✓||best||✓|
|Office C2R-R2V-AIO||6.8.0||Original post at MyDigitalLife. abbodi1406's GitHub Repo||GDrive -- Dropbox||✓||Converts Office Retail installations to Volume License.|
|KMS_VL_ALL||34.7||Forum discussion page at MyDigitalLife. Codepen Page (No login needed)||GDrive -- Dropbox||✓||✓||✓||✓||Activates Office Volume License installations and Windows. Does not work on Win7 Ultimate.|
|KMSAuto Net||1.5.3||ru-board forum page||Gdrive -- Dropbox||✓||✓||✓||✓||Does the same as KMS_VL_ALL. Does not work on Win7 Ultimate.|
|Daz's Windows Loader||2.2.2||MyDigitalLife forum page||GDrive -- Dropbox||✓||Activates all Windows 7 if disk is MBR-partitioned. Possible workarounds: MyDigitalLife thread 1. Thread 2|
|HWIDGEN||62.01||Aiowares forum page. Use the download link MIRROR1||GDrive -- Dropbox||✓||Activates Win10. Use KMS38 mode for LTSC/Enterprise, else HWID. KMS38 mode lasts until 2038, HWID mode is permanent. Image.|
Windows & Office Genuine/Untouched Downloads
- tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php - Web interface for Microsoft's techbench site. Windows 8.1+ / Office 2013+
- tb.rg-adguard.net/products.html - Latest Microsoft Products Dump
- Microsoft DigitalRiver Mirror - Torrent mirrors for Windows 7 isos that were available at Microsoft's DigitalRiverContent CDN
- Windows ISOs Pastebin - Mirrors for LTSB, LTSC, and consumer edition Windows 10 ISOs. Original post at MyDigitalLife forums
- Windows ISOs at nmclub - Popular Russian forum and torrent tracker. Torrents for LTSC and consumer edition Windows 10 ISOs
- abbodi1406's pastebin for Office 2019 / Office 365 C2R ISO images - Original post at MyDigitalLife.
- abbodi1406's pastebin for Office 2016 C2R Images - Original post at MyDigitalLife.
- Massgravel's Pastebin - Various sources for obtaining Genuine Installation Media. Available at the MAS repository
- Microsoft Media Creation Tool - Microsoft's tool to download Windows 10 and create USB installation media.
- Office images for Mac - Neatly organized page for MSFT-provided downloads of Mac Office images.
Adblockers & Bypassers
- uBlock Origin - for blocking most ads and pop-ups.
- AdNauseam - Based on uBlock Origin. Designed to obfuscate browsing data and protect users from tracking by advertising networks
- FastForward - Open-source browser extension to "circumvent sites which make you wait (like adf.ly), make you do something (e.g., show.co and sub2unlock.com) and even trackers.
- BlockTheSpot - Block ads and enables song skipping on the Windows Spotify desktop app.
- EZBlocker - lightweight executable that blocks and mutes Spotify ads on Windows.
- spotify-ad-blocker - Block ads on the Spotify website
- SpotX - Block video, audio and banner ads on Spotify, also unlocks some Premium and Experimental features.
- dzunlock - A browser userscript that allows up to Hi-Fi streaming on deezer.com.
- Bypass Paywalls Firefox Clean - Firefox extension to block paywalls. Supported sites are listed in the repo page.
- Bypass Paywalls Chrome Clean - Chrome extension to bypass paywalls.
- Bypass paywalls - Method 2 - Change user agent to Google Bot.
- Google Unlocked - Open source browser extension, which unlocks hidden google search results.
- SponsorBlock - Skip YouTube Sponsorships & Shoutouts.
- Violentmonkey - Open source userscript manager. Required to install any of the below userscripts
- Tampermonkey - Open source userscript manager. Required to install some userscripts
- Greasy Fork - Repo for countless useful userscripts
- Userscripts - Alternative scripts repo. Mirror for Userscripts.org
- OpenUserJS - Alternative scripts repo
- musescore-downloader - Download sheet music from musescore for free
- URL Shortener Unshortener - Adds button next to shortened URLs which resolves the URL to its true location
- anti-anti-copy - Enables copying text from websites that try to prevent copying
- Absolute Enable Right Click & Copy - Enables right clicking and copying on websites that try to prevent right clicking
- Select text inside a link like Opera - Allows you to properly select/highlight links instead of the default dragging behavior
- Sci-hub button - Adds a sci-hub button to countless academic/scholarly article websites to unlock the article being viewed.
- Bypass paywalls for scientific documents - This script adds download buttons on Google Scholar, Scopus, and Web Of Science, which lead to sci-hub.tw.
- AdsBypasser - Skip countdown ads or continue pages and prevent ad pop-up windows.
- AntiAdware - Avoid installing unwanted applications downloading with legitimate software (e.g. McAfee with Adobe Flash)
- Get Data from Steam / SteamDB - Automatically creates a DLC list for tools such as CreamAPI, GreenLuma and SmartSteamEmu.
- Unlock Symbolabs steps & verify solutions - Userscript (archived)
- RARBG Advanced Filters - Adds additional quality of life filters to RARBG search
- RARBG - torrent and magnet links - Adds a column with torrent and magnet links in RARBG lists
- Torrentz2 Magnet - Add magnet link to torrentz2
IMDB to RARBG Torrent Search - Adds a
RARBGbutton to IMDB page listings to find the movie/show on RARBG
IMDb Scout - Add links from IMDb pages to torrent sites -- easy downloading from IMDb
- IMDb Scout Mod - Adds links to IMDb pages from the torrent, ddl, subtitles, streaming, usenet and other sites.
- AdGuard Popup Blocker - Blocks all unwanted Pop-up windows in different Browsers.
- Bypass All Shortlinks - Shortlink Bypasser, bypassess some sites other tools can't bypass
- SiteScrubber - Skip certain Timers or Ads and remove clutter that make it harder to Download from certain DDL sites.
- Direct links out - Skips redirection pages and removes redirect tracking from urls.
- MoreCAPTCHA - Speeds up solving Google reCAPTCHA challenges by shortening transition effects and providing continuous selection ability.
- Bypass Google Sorry (reCAPTCHA) - Redirect Google reCAPTCHA to a new search window.
- YouTube Age Bypass - Bypass YouTube's Age restricted videos.
- Direct Download from Google Play - Adds APK-DL, APKPure, APKCombo, APKPremier, APKMirror and Evozi download buttons to Google Play Store when browsing apps, allowing the download of the APK.
- MAL-Sync - Integrates MyAnimeList into various sites, with auto episode tracking.
Useful Browser Extensions
- Return YouTube Dislike - Unhides the dislike count on Youtube.
- Web Archives - Web Archives is a browser extension that enables you to find archived and cached versions of web pages (works on over 10 search engines)
- Allow Right Click - Re-enable right clicking on sites that disable it.
- Download all Images - Download all Images from any web page you're on.
- Burlesco - Read the news without subscribing, bypass the paywall.
- Anti-Paywall - A browser extension that maximizes the chances of bypassing paywalls.
- Google Unlocked - Uncensor google search results.
Pirate Site Proxies / Unblockers
- Knaben's Proxy List - List of known proxies offered by several popular pirate sites
GoodbyeDPI, GoodByeDPI GUI, PowerTunnel and PowerTunnel for Android - Simple, scalable, cross-platform and effective solutions on Government blocked Websites. An alternative to using VPNs to unblock sites.
For GoodByeDPI GUI to work you will have to disable "Settings > Software Settings > Auto Check Updates" and relaunch the app.
Notes: Bittorrent Inc. has bundled malware (a bitcoin miner) into uTorrent in the past - it is not trustworthy. Bittorrent (the torrent client) is owned by the same company.
Bitlord torrent client is malware.
- WebTorrent - Torrent-streaming client
- Transmission - Simple and lightweight open-source torrent client
- qBittorrent - Open-source torrent client. Has a built-in search feature that searches popular public trackers. Consistently updated
- qBittorrent Enhanced - Fork of qBittorrent intended for blocking leeching clients such as Xunlei
- PicoTorrent - Simple and lightweight torrent client
- Deluge - Open-source torrent client
- Tixati - Extremely customizable. All menus can be rearranged and color scheme can be changed completely.
- BiglyBT - Feature filled, open source, ad-free, bittorrent client. A continuation of the popular client previously known as Vuze
- KTorrent - Torrent client for linux
- rTorrent - Terminal-based torrent client for linux
- ruTorrent - Web management UI for rtorrent
- Flood - A modern web UI for various torrent clients.
- [Windows] uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302 - If you're still set on using uTorrent, this is a stable old build of uTorrent, before it turned to crap and had malware added. It was released on May 18, 2011. Set
net.discoverableto False in settings and disable the Web GUI to mitigate security vulnerabilities that were later discovered. You can grab the installer from the wayback machine, as it has it cached. Just navigate to a close date past the release date noted earlier. You can check which version you have downloaded by checking the file's properties, in the details tab.
For Android torrent clients, see: Mobile Apps & Cracked App Markets
Media Centers / Clients
- Stremio - Multi video library manager. Plugins available to stream from various media sources, including torrents. Also check out /r/StremioAddons. Watch-together guide.
- Plex - Self-hosted netflix. Provide your own content and serve them in a netflix-like interface.
- Jellyfin - Open-source self-hosted netflix. Provide your own content and serve them in a netflix-like interface.
- Plexamp - Plex but for music. Available on ios, mac, windows, linux and android
- Emby - Self-hosted netflix. Provide your own content and serve them in a netflix-like interface.
- Kodi - Home theater media center. Host your own content or add online content sources (/r/Addons4Kodi)
- OSMC - Home theater media center. Forked from Kodi, provides a simple UI for the Raspberry Pi and Apple TV
Windows defender should be more than enough for virus protection, combined with malwarebytes as an extra precaution. You do not need paid antiviruses, nor is it recommended to pirate any paid antiviruses.
- AV-Comparatives - Antivirus protection tests
- VirusTotal - Web service that scans files and URLs with various anti-virus engines
- r/techsupport's guide on malware removal - Reddit thread
Process Hacker - Helps monitor system resources, debug software and detect Malware, advanced version of Task Manager.
- plugins-extra - Incomplete and potentially buggy plugins that are not included with Process Hacker by default.
- pe-studio - Spots artifacts of executables in order to aid in Malware Analysis.
- Cuckoo Sandbox - An advanced, extremely modular, and 100% FOSS automated Malware Analysis system.
- Sonarr - Sonarr is an automatic TV show downloading tool where you can add new shows to monitor, and it will automatically download any new episodes as soon as they are available on torrent sites.
- Radarr - Same as Sonarr, but for movies.
- Medusa - Very good alternative to Sonarr. An automatic TV show download tool.
- SickChill - Very good alternative to Sonarr. An automatic TV show download tool.
- Jackett - Jackett is an all-in-one indexer. It allows you to add many different torrent trackers onto the app, in which you can do all your searching. In conjunction with sonarr/radarr, you can add jackett as an indexer to them, allowing them to search on any or every single torrent tracker that you have added to jackett.
These are useful for DDL sites. Download managers such as these are meant to help to speed up downloads, typically by increasing the number of connections to the server or attempting to split the download into chunks. They are also especially handy when grabbing multiple links at once, which is typical with DDL sites, where they'll split up large downloads into multiple small
.rarparts, as well as bypassing captchas and eliminating the risks of clicking on the wrong download button on various file hosts. They also help with resuming paused or timed out downloads which your browser may not be able to do in some cases.
- JDownloader 2 - Download manager that supports downloading from a variety of file-hosts. Supports downloading video from many websites.
- Internet Download Manager (IDM) - Paid download manager that supports downloading from a variety of file-hosts. Supports downloading video from many websites. Use the free trial, then when the trial is nearing its end, simply reset the trial with this. Alternative method here.
- XTREME Download Manager - Another very nice download manager
- pyLoad - Lightweight download manager written in python. Managed through a WEB UI.
- aria2 - Commandline-based download utility.
- Motrix - A full-featured download manager. Supports torrenting
- Free Download Manager (FDM) - Another download manager. Supports torrenting
Other Download Tools
- yt-dlp - Open-source commandline tool to download video/audio from a large variety of websites. See the FAQ for how to install and use properly.
- Stacher - A modern YouTube Downloader, also a front-end/GUI for youtube-dl.
- Local YouTube Downloader - Userscript to download videos from youtube
- Youtube Subtitle Downloader - Userscript to download subtitles from youtube
- UWPDumper - DLL and Injector for dumping UWP applications
- gallery-dl - gallery-dl is a command-line program to download image-galleries and -collections from several image hosting sites
- Monkey-DL - Bulk download anime episodes for various websites, in various resolutions, with or without filler episodes
- bandcamp-dl - Download music from Bandcamp
- MegaBasterd - Bypass Mega's 5 GiB per 6 hours download limit.
- SoundCloud Downloader - Firefox extension. By /u/ImTwain.
- Omnibus - Download from GetComics.info easily
- get_iplayer - To download video from BBC's iPlayer
- SingleFile and SingleFileZ - Save a full copy of an entire web page in a single HTML file. SingleFileZ saves pages slightly differently so that the downloaded .html file can be opened as an archive.
- DownThemAll! and DownZemAll! - DownThemAll is a mass download manager directly built inside the Browser, whereas DownZemAll is a fork of DownThemAll with more features but a required desktop client for it to function. They are mostly used for site scraping (such as images).
- Media Reaper - Easily download videos and audio files from any site that youtube-dl supports, found here.
Online Download Tools
- Y2mate - Download youtube video/audio. (Doesn't work in USA anymore)
- 9xbuddy - Youtube / Multi-site download site
- YtmDL Web - Another YouTube downloader
- Get Paid Stock - Stock photo downloader. Shutterstock, getty, adobestock, etc.
- CalameoDownload - A free online tool for downloading any public Calameo document as images or optimized PDF
- Syncthing - Share files/folders between computers. Set up shared folders which will be automatically synced between devices.
- file.pizza - Secure peer-to-peer file transfers. Useful for quick one-off file transfers. Github page.
- Instant.io - Same concept as file.pizza
- ShareDrop - Same concept as file.pizza
- WeTransfer - Send self-expiring links up to 2 GiB in size
- [Paid] FileBot - Media renaming program (license runs at $6/year). Renames to a proper user-set naming scheme from typical naming conventions found on torrents (ie. Movie.Name.2005.1080p.BluRay.DD5.x264). Sea-faring version.
- Rename My TV Series 2 - Same concept as filebot, but free.
- Advanced Renamer - Same concept as filebot, but free.
- PowerToys - Allows renaming by RegEx
- Ant Renamer - Great for quick bulk string management (for Plex for instance).
Some DDL sites may only offer downloads through premium links, meaning the download will be available through a file host which would lock the download unless you paid a subscription to said file host. The prices can be a bit extravagant, especially when you consider that many DDL sites may use different file hosts, so it would not be feasible to pay for multiple of those subscriptions.
- Seedr - Free seedbox that allows you to download torrents up to 2 GiB in size. If you wish to go premium, avoid buying from seedr - they are way overpriced. Just check /r/seedboxes for alternative paid seedboxes.
- [Paid] Real-Debrid - Online leeching service that will download from torrents and premium hosts, such as rapidgator, uploaded, etc. for you to later download directly from their servers. In regards to torrenting, it's a good way to prevent your IP from ever hitting the torrent's swarm, which is the main cause of receiving copyright infringement letters.
- [Paid] Mega-Debrid - Same concept as real-debrid
- [Paid] AllDebrid - Same concept as real-debrid
- [Paid] Premiumize.me - Same concept as real-debrid + downloads from usenet as well
- [Paid / free trial] Offcloud - Same concept as real-debrid + downloads from usenet as well
- Free Premium Leechers List - Free link generators for premium file hosts. Maintained by u/H1dd3nM1nd
- Reevown - This is a "Free download service with which you can perform premium downloads".
- Uploaded Premium - Link generator for various premium hosts
- [Paid] LinkSnappy - Content aggregator that "allows you to pull files from multiple cloud storage services"
- Squawkr forums - Get notified when a movie releases. You can also set parameters such as resolution
- 7-Zip, WinRAR and NanaZip - File archivers, can pack and unpack many archive types such as 7z, rar, zip. NanaZip is a fork of 7-Zip with added functionality and better support for Windows 11.
- WizTree - See exactly what's taking up space on your drives.
- CompactGUI and Compactor - Transparently compresses games, programs and other folders with virtually no performance loss.
- Text-Grab - Use OCR to grab and read text from images.
- HashCheck, OpenHashTab and RapidCRC - Convenient and Efficient File Hash checkers and verifiers, they also integrate into Windows Shell.
Scene / P2P Tracer Websites
These are sites that track Scene releases. They serve strictly as notice boards and do not offer downloads to any of the content posted.
- PreDB.org - Scene tracer
- PreDB.me - Scene tracer
PREdb.ovh - Scene tracer. Very useful search operators to filter results. Release group:
@team group_nameto find out if a certain group is Scene or not; category:
- xREL - Scene tracer
- xREL > P2P - Tracer for P2P releases