Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

hotcool wrote (edited )

Reply to comment by ziq in We've rebranded to by ziq

raddle (rădˈl) v. To twist together; interweave. n. Variant of ruddle

Yeah, that works.



ziq OP wrote (edited )

That's awesome too.

a red iron ore used in dyeing and marking

mark or paint with raddle

a red variety of ocher, used for marking sheep, coloring, etc.

to mark or color with ruddle.

And from google:

raddle ˈrad(ə)l/ noun noun: raddle

another term for reddle.
    a block or stick of reddle.

colour with reddle.

"a device which holds a colour marking device on rams in lieu of raddling their breast wool with colour"