The newest version of the fully free (FSDG-compliant) BSD is here, finally.
There are quite a few improvements in infrastructure, compared to last release:
- Now, we use deblob/rebrand scripts on OpenBSD source-code
- (So subsequent releases will be out quite a bit faster!)
- Official FTP server up (ftp.libertybsd.net)
- Entirely new website (still some kinks, though)
- I'm setting up a CVS server now
- Ports are mostly buildable on LBSD-- for many things, you should still stick with packages or alias uname-obsd to uname
Grab a copy, give it a shot!