Which portable music player to get in 2018? In the time of smartphones they seem to be nearly extinct. Because I see no need in buying neither a new nor a smart device, this shouldn't be a problem.
But as I think it would be cool if it comes with some, better all, of the following features, it seems pretty unrealistic to get more than the first two, maybe three:
- powered by removable, standard alkaline batteries
- the common operating systems will recognize it as a usb flashdrive
- included radio antenna
- able to record voice if headset is connected via 3.5mm audio cable
- besides mp3 it can play ogg/oga - there is no need for wmv, aac or else
- internal storage is at least 1 gb, possibility to extend via (micro-)sd card
- recognition of chapter marks in audio books and podcasts
Can anyone here offer some advice on this?