Submitted by Blackbookofsecrets at August 26, 2018 at 7:11 PM in Shoplifting
Viewing a single comment thread.
View all comments
Depends on what you think is fair. I'm not sure I want to risk it
If you want it day1 (or close bc shipping), then it might as well be full price because of store traffic and stock availability
If you're willing to wait for an easier and cheaper time, then maybe $45USD
I'm definitely willing to wait and I don't need the case. You can just give me the little chip