Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments


sudo wrote

Do the locks look like this? If so, those are called tubular locks, and you can open them easily with a tubular lock pick. They look like this. You can buy them online. Just make sure nobody is watching you when you pick the lock.


Throwdown321 wrote

ive always wondered how it would be nice to pick those locks, but i think its usually kind of risky, except at walmart.