Welcome, residents, to your new home!
Please observe the following regulations during your stay:
- Do not impersonate The Administration.
- Do not post any external links.
- All text must be simple to parse - Do not post code or use any distorted font.
- Report any suspicious behavior.
A guide for our new Residents upon submitting your problems:
- Long submissions are not required, but are encouraged. Speak your mind, speak clearly and concisely.
- Unless you communicate via your Machine, Machine syntax is not a requirement.
An example of Machine syntax:
[ENTITY:I] [ACTION:LOVE] [STATUS:MY] [OBJECT:MACHINE] and [ACTION:REJOICE] at the [ABSTRACT:OPPORTUNITY] to [ACTION:DWELL] within the [LOCATION:TOWER] under the [ACTION:GUIDANCE] of the [REDACTED:COLOURS].
- If you are a Machine, use Machine syntax.
- Colour minded syntax is impersonating The Administration and will result in other Residents reporting you.
An example of Colour minded syntax:
[ W E L C O M E ] to [ Y O U R ] new [ H O M E ] dear [ R E S I D E N T ].
- We encourage Residents to place their room number at the start of each post.
An example of this:
[Room 105] My Machine is sparking infrequently. Please help.
[Room 904] The Entity did not come today to take my eyes.
- Our Triage Nurse uses a voice-box for
hygienicmedical purposes. It has been faulty for years and she refuses to fix it, sois termed 'Error syntax'. If you use a machine to communicate and it is faulty, see Nurse Zoe at your own riskfor biological and mechanical repairs. Error syntax is also not required and can result in other Residents reporting you, or Triage Nurse Zoe using you for unorthodox scientific experiments.
An example of Error syntax:
[ACT1oN:0P3n] up and
- Follow etiquette and do not promote unauthorized ideas. Deletion and banning will be enforced.
Lastly, take your Medicine, have fun and experience the [REDACTED] Bliss that we, your Colours, have provided.