Hi, limited progress is here: https://gitlab.com/WakeRealityDev/Postmill/commits/DemoBlogIntegrate2
Steps to try out the code:
- Git checkout the Postmill DemoBlogIntegrate2 branch
- Git checkout the sympfony demo Blog app https://github.com/symfony/demo to some other folder on your system
- edit bring_in_Symfony_demo_files0.sh to point to your local path from step 2 on the symfdemo=
- execute bring_in_Symfony_demo_files0.sh from the root of Postmill project
- Do the remaining Postmill install steps as desired. It will add some extra tables to your PostgreSQL database, so you may wish to start with a different testing database.
Once running, Postmill should behave as expected, no new bugs. Seems to so far.
Login to Postmill as an admin user. The login systems for the two apps aren't designed to be identical, but at least want to get some aspects of the code running. Added URLs for the Blog demo code should be: http://localhost:8000/admin/post/new and http://localhost:8000/admin/post
The central portion of the web pages for admin/post are currently showing blank pages, which is where I'm stuck. Is the CSS causing it?