Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

2

this_one wrote

This has inspired me to look into local edible weeds. Does anyone have any particular advice or information on avoiding ingesting herbicides/sprays?
I've looked up the council's guidelines, and they have to mark wherever they spray, so for the most part, I should be able to avoid anything like that anyway, but it still feels worth asking

1

ziq wrote (edited )

Anything sprayed with herbicide is going to be withered up and gross looking. As a rule, don't pick anything near enough to roads for the car fumes to settle on it. Dog walking areas should be avoided too because dogs pee on plants.

1

this_one wrote

Thank you! I didn't think of dogs or cars and I guess it does make sense that it'd look pretty sad :P