Submitted by hjek at January 4, 2019 at 4:00 PM in AskRaddle
Viewing a single comment thread.
View all comments
Carnie apologists like you will get the bullet in the revolution.
You think there's a revolution coming where vegans are gonna take up arms and shoot the majority of the human population?
What world do you live in?
A humane one, unlike the carnies who oppress and murder animals. An eye for an eye.
Okay... but how are a tiny minority (vegans) going to shoot dead the majority of the human species? Even in countries where vegans make up as much as 5% of the population, how exactly are you expecting to kill the other 95% of the country? Seems like an unlikely revolution / genocide, no? Since you're vastly outgunned?
lol whose revolution
Ours, you sodomite.
what's a sodomite and what is wrong with being one
That's some humanitarian; homophobic, transphobic and genocidal all in the name of veganism.
You should start with learning to aim first. You'd piss yourself hearing a gun go off.
Typical carnie shitlibs.
Be careful about that, cuckboy 😉
Okay, I warned you not to misgender her and you did it again, so that's a ban.
Thanks for making vegans look like genocidal losers btw. You're a real credit to 'humanitarianism'.
Going to top off BigGeorge's fast work with a global ban for queerphobia and assholery.
we don't take kindly to misgendering around here
edit: didn't know this was intentional - go fuck yourself douchebag