Hello Raddle, a far right nazi party has put up election posters for an upcoming election. The posters are made of corrugated plastic, and tied to poles with zipties (White ones and black ones if that makes a difference). I want to remove them with some friends, however this is the first time we've done this and I was wondering if anyone with more experience would be able to lend some advice that might not be obvious when someone thinks of doing this. I know it might seem a bit ridiculous to prepare this much, but I am an over-preparer.
Things I've thought about so far.
- Wear all black (and gloves of course)
- Use a good set of used cutters to to cut the zipties.
- Store posters in bag between cutting them down.
- Cut the posters up with a stanley knife for disposal.
- Dispose of posters in trash where they belong
Any advice on this would be very appreciated.